Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I need to sleep!



This morning I was going to the library and walked passed a girl who smiled, and said, "Nice shirt!" In an abnormally loud voice I smiled and said "Thanks!"....ohhhh about 10 seconds later I realized that we had the same shirt on...and it was too late, she was already down the hall. Hahaha that's what I get for only getting 3 hours of sleep last night ;) I sorta kinda finished my NF essay this morning at 8:58am...but it is going to need some serious editing!

Today will be a HUGE cram study session for my Pharmachology test tomorrow afternoon! Then I have a nursing fundamentals test on Friday. Gah it never ends!!!! But the weekend is coming!

Also, Biggest Loser was good last night! Rocco Dispirito was a guest chef and taught the families how to cook. The grey team was eliminated...I didn't watch the whole show, but I knew that I didn't want the yellow team to go home!

----Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Premier tomorrow night! ----

No comments: