Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Dad!

My dad drove down from Provo to come visit me! Sacrament meeting was hilarious because my dad kept whispering to me. He leaned over and said, "Jessica a boy is starring at you. I think he has the hots for you." Seriously...who says that?! He said that 2x...loudly! Then he leaned over and said that some boy looked like David Archuleta from the back. It was an interesting meeting :)

Then I wrote more of my paper while he looked for songs for me to buy him on itunes. My topic is Necrotizing Fasciitis. It is the coolest disease EVER!!! I want to post my paper after I finish it, but that is just wayyy too nerdy! ;)
I go to provo on Friday to visit M-A-N-D-Y!!! yay yay yay!!! I can't wait!! I love provo!

Oh...and GREY'S ANATOMY premiers this THURSDAY!!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments: