Friday, September 26, 2008

PROVO!!!

We went to the BYU bookstore and bought a TON of candy! It was so fun and we felt so sick! And our masterpiece we brought to Alyssa's! :)

Being lactose intolerant sucks!!! That ice cream looked so good!

Dinner with Jake and Alyssa!! I felt bad though because she had to cook all dairy free. Mandy and I cooked them a goooood dessert :) :) brownikies!
We had dinner at Megan and Carleys! Then we danced and Meg showed us how to freak in a club...lol. Seriously. She's crazy, but so fun!
Provo, Utah!
Beautiful Brigham Young University
We hiked up to this castle in provo to take pictures of the beautiful Brigham Young University! It was so pretty up there! Mandy is so photogenic I freakin hate it! LOL!
I love belmont...well mainly Mandy's window view! It looks like I'm in another country. It's so weird!...Just buildings one on top of the other :) It feels like a true vacation! :)
The first night in provo I saw Alex for the first time in 2 years! Mandy, Alex, and I went out to dinner, and then hung out for a few hours. It was fun :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best BFW of them all! :) amazing amazing weekend vacation!