Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Grey's Day!


BUT, Saturday 4pm...BYU vs UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Today was pretty boring. The week seems to be dragging on and on. It's ridiculous how slow the hours go when you're looking forward to something. Today I watched a whole disk of f.r.i.e.n.d.s. and studied for a test I'm taking tomorrow morning. LAMMMMEEEE! I hate school right now :(

Grey's Anatomy tonight! I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it but I'm interested to see what happens! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A whole disc of friends?? YAY! I watched an episode today too! I hope you get to watch grey's and I hope your test goes well tomorrow morning and I really hope BYU wins...mostly just because I know how upset you will be if they don't! ;) Happy Grey's Day Jessica, wish you were here to watch it with!

Anonymous said...

The game is tomorrow the game is tomorrow! :D :D :D :D :D :D I know you are sooooo excited! And I love that you have a link to the Kondrats on your blog! It makes me smile! :)