Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Morning Swims!


This morning I woke up at 6 and headed to the pool. It felt so good to get back in the water. The weather change and crazy school work load kept me sleeping in until 8 for the past four weeks. I definitely felt weak and out of shape. I'm definitely trying to get myself back into shape...I think it makes school more bearable.

At BYU I remember waking up at 545am...and walking a mile to the pool, in the snow, while listening to the latest hit on itunes. Swimming made me feel sooo much better throughout the day. Some people, like my sister, hate working out in the morning, but I definitely recommend it. It not only jump starts your metabolism, but also clears your mind. You have to find a balance though, because it's also important to get the right amount of sleep...and if you've only had 3 hours of sleep, going on a morning run is only going to make you more tired! Haha! That is my problem here in Richfield! :)

No comments: