Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOVEMBER!!!

Wow I can't believe it's already November! I'm in the middle of writing an essay on medical ethics for my online English class. I have decided that I absolutely HATE online classes! Sadly enough my online Engish and online Literature class get placed on the back burner next to my nursing classes! I'm thankful that I have a job that requires me to stay up all night long so that I can finish all of those stupid assignments! :o) i'm being sarcastic lol.

Work has been pretty busy and I am completely candied out from Halloween...if I were to eat another piece I'd puke EVERYWHERE!!! It's weird because in Richfield there were kids trick o treating at 4pm.....it's sunny outside!!! It's crazy!

2 comments:

James and Ev said...

Jessica~
guess what, we have you for christmas and I was actually wanting to get you some Uggs!!! So Since I saw your last post, dont buy any becuase we want to give them to you for chirstmas!!!! Let me know which ones you like and your shoe size and christmas will come early....:)

JESSICA said...

Did you get my text the other day??