Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back to Cali

Wow I haven't written in a long time! I am currently in Folsom, CA...flew home yesterday and will be here until the 2nd. I finished finals a week ago and got pretty good grades! The week after finals I worked 3 nights in a row, which KILLED me! It has been really cold in Richfield lately! The low was -8...which is sick. I expected it to be warm in Cali I guess, so I didn't pack warm at all...it's been freezing today and started raining! Soooo that means that Utah is going to get slammed!

Yesterday Megan, Dex, Mom & Dad and I went to BJ's. YUM! We ate so much and went home feeling sick and very satisfied.

Yesterday Dex kept talking about a girl named Tiffany...so we told him to write her a letter! After church today I drove Dex over to her house to give her the letter. Before we left, I opened the envelope to read the letter haha. It was soooo cute! It said something like, "Tiffany you are so beautiful and your voice is so lovely..." It was so sweet! Adults should learn from little kids! Girls love being complimented...

We're going to my grandma's house for diner in a little bit. Should be fun =)

It's so weird not having Dallin here right now! He's at a swim meet in Long Beach right now. He just barely got back from Nationals, which was in Seattle. Here are a few relay pics from that meet! I wish I could've been there! In August we're all meeting in Irvine, California to watch my brother swim Nationals (and Michael Phelps too!).

No comments: