Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Dex...

This morning Jessica and I met at Starbucks to catch up. It was so much fun because I haven't seen her in a year! It's funny how swimming ties everyone together. The only people that I still talk to from highschool are friends that I swam with either on the Sierra Marlins or Folsom High School Swim Team.

Dex is so funny. His little comments sometimes drive my parents crazy but Megan and I just laugh :) We had fun with the webcam! He is the happiest little kid I've ever seen!








Later on, Megan squished her fingers in the sliding glass door :( that hurts so bad! I did that when I was in High School! Owwie! Once she iced her fingers for a little bit, we drove to Sunrise and took Dex to Target so he could tell us what he wanted. After looking at every single Star Wars toy in the store we finally left! Tonight Megan, Nicole, Eric and me are going to BJ's for dessert. I need to stop eating so much desserts! I will have to go running tomorrow!!! :)

No comments: