Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 days until Christmas!

Today I decided to stay in bed until noon. I have the hardest time getting out of bed when I'm at home! Sadly enough, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning at 10am...which will force me out of bed! At around 3:30 Megan and I decided to drive down to Sacramento to go to our favorite jewelery store "Silver Shop". I always feel overwhelmed in there because of the thousands of rings on display! After searching for over an hour we picked some out! Megan and I randomly discovered this little store 2 years ago and have been regular customers since!

One thing I really hate about Folsom is the TRAFFIC! It is horrible!! I always have Megan drive because it stresses me out so much...and I always get lost. She has the most amazing since of direction! I wish I had that gift! Driving stresses me out so much. My future car will definitely have a GPS!

After buying rings we went to Target in Sunrise...very getto. We looked for presents for people but ended up buying ourselves things! I have a huge problem with that! I will go to a store with the goal of buying someone a gift and walk out with something new for myself! I only have 2 more days to buy presents! Luckily I can get friends presents after Christmas! That makes it less stressful!


No comments: