Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm on a time crunch!

So, Christmas Eve is tomorrow and Megan and I still don't have presents for anyone. This is crazy...actually I'm ahead of schedule from last year! Last year I shopped on Christmas Eve!

This morning I took Dex on a run...and died! I haven't ran/swam in over 2 months. That is so horrible! I already got in trouble for not using the swimming pass he bought me...so it'll have to be a new years resolution and I'll get my butt in the pool! Anyways, we were trying to beat his best time of 14:22.00 for 1.5 miles...and since I didn't really know the loop, Dex cut corners and we got a record time! I was so mad! Now we have to do it again tomorrow! Dang...that's probably good for me though!

Tonight we went to the play "Scrooge" in Sacramento! It was so awesome! Dex was so into it it was adorable! After the play we went back to my grandma's for hot chocolate! :) yumm:) I'm so tired and I have to wake up early to buy Christmas presents for my family! I'm such a procrastinator!



No comments: